Leaders and managers of organizations face coordination issues in understanding business from business process point of view, supply chain point of view, and strategy execution point of view. It shows that the coordination at senior leadership and middle management level becomes vital. In addition to coordination issues, there are challenges in balancing demand and supply and linkage of various levels of planning. Organizations are using sales & operations planning as best practice for eliminating coordination issues and challenges successfully.
The 2-day workshop will enable participants to understand the best practices of sales and operations planning framework. Highly experienced practitioner will illustrate practical aspects of designing, deploying, and sustaining the sales and operations planning process successfully. The step-by-step approach makes participants to appreciate the power of sales and operations planning and gives clear insights for the implementation.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Highly experienced sales & operations practitioner take you through course with practical insights and real life examples.
- Understand S&OP process and how it adds value to the organization.
- Understand S&OP cycle and roles in practical way.
- Participants will comprehend how to implement S&OP successfully various kind of environments.
- Understand S&OP’s full potential and its linkages to the other management systems.
- Participants will understand practical difficulties and issues implementation.
- Great benefit of networking and learning with co-participants who brings diversified industry expertise.
- Comprehensive course material useful for practice.
- Post training support for selected S&OP implementation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Presidents/General Managers, Executive VPs, directors, department heads who prepares and executes business plans.
- Demand managers, demand planners, forecasters, sales managers who are directly involved in demand management.
- Supply chain managers, operations managers, production managers, materials planners, master schedulers, materials coordinators who directly involved in resources and supply management.
- IT managers, finance managers, HR managers who support sales and operational managers.
- ERP consultants, application specialists who want to implement applications.
Shaik Abdul Khadar
Managing Director & Principal Consultant Fruition Management Consulting Pvt.Ltd
- Shaik has 22 years of industry experience in Agri-food, poultry, process and discrete manufacturing, government, shipping, rail and road transportation, construction, and retail sector.
- Shaik worked with Arasco (a top 50 company in Saudi Arabia) as Vice President from 2008 to 2013.
- Shaik worked as project manager, project leader, supply chain consultant, ERP consultant, engineering officer, and development officer for 16 years from 1992 to 2008.
- Shaik help CEOs and corporate officers in formulating and executing strategies through proven methodologies and frameworks.
- Shaik is master of engineering in soil mechanics and foundation engineering from Anna University, Chennai and bachelors of civil engineering from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Shaik is Kaplan-Norton Balanced Scorecard Certified Graduatefrom Palladium, PMP certified from PMI, CPIMcertified from APICS, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, and ERP Certified.
- Shaik is active member of APICS and PMI. Shaik is frequent speaker in international conferences and trained over 1000 people in various domains.
About Fruition Management Consulting
Fruition Management Consulting is specialized in helping large scale organizations in solving complex problems and achieve breakthrough results through strategy execution, operational excellence, sales & operations planning, supply chain management, and ERP initiatives. Based on extensive experience, our consultants can help organizations in rolling out complex global programs and projects successfully.
At Fruition, we believe that our holistic approach, proven methodologies, and real time experience can transform the organizations with focus on strategic alignment and knowledge transfer. We adhere to our ethics and values, strive to bring value addition to our customers, and collaborate for long term relationship.
We also provide standard and customized trainings to develop competencies and effectively close the skill gap with special attention to sustainable knowledge transfer.
We offer inhouse and more customized trainings for more details mail us Info@consultfruition.com
October 18, 2014 — 9:00 am to
October 19, 2014 — 6:00 pm
Add to your calendar
Hampshire Plaza Hotel
6 –1 – 79 & 80, Lakdikapul